Designed for borrowers seeking non-traditional loan options, portfolio lending programs provide practical solutions to meet the individual needs of homebuyers.
Portfolio Lending Programs
The regulations around mortgage lending are highly complex and often very rigid. Many borrowers have the ability to repay mortgage loans but don’t always fit into the standard guidelines. This is where portfolio lending can be beneficial. Portfolio lending programs offer features not found with traditional mortgages.
Features of our portfolio jumbo home loans:
- Adjusted Guidelines: Portfolio lending programs can operate beyond the strict guidelines for conforming mortgages established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This gives us greater flexibility in regards to FICO scores and the ability for borrowers to have more than 4 financed properties.
- Asset-based lending: It’s possible to borrow up to 90% of the loan-to-value (LTV) ratio by including pledged assets such as stocks, high-balance retirement, 401(K) or saving accounts.
- Vesting Title in Entities: You can vest the title of the home into an LLC, sub S corporation, trust or partnership.
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loans: Looking for a loan of up to $5 million? We can help with that.
- Interest-Only Options: Only pay the interest on your mortgages for a fixed period of time, freeing your capital up for other uses. Learn more about interest-only options.
- Nonresident Alien Mortgage Options: Designed for foreign nationals, these portfolio loans will enable nonresidents to purchase property in California.
Is Portfolio Lending Right for Me?
No two people are the same, and that includes their financial situations. Portfolio lending meets the individual needs of the non-traditional homebuyer. If you’re self-employed, a foreign national, or have a more unique financial history and source of income, portfolio lending programs can help you buy the Southern California home you’ve been seeking.
What makes us the leaders in California portfolio lending:
- As a mortgage bank we underwrite and fund the portfolio loans. This saves you time, and provides peace of mind by working directly with your lender.
- We’re local to the Bay Area, and are also adept at navigating the competitive Los Angeles housing market. We know what it takes to get your that dream house, and will work to ensure that your offer is the most appealing to sellers.
- We’ve done this before! Our mortgage bankers are experienced with all the complexities involved in portfolio lending, jumbo mortgages, and other real estate transactions.
Talk to our knowledgeable mortgage bankers about the right mortgage loan to meet your specific financial needs. Call us or complete the inquiry form to see if a portfolio loan is a good option for you.