While other lenders can only offer limited choices, Carlyle Financial provides an extensive suite of jumbo and super‑jumbo loan options. You can choose from a wide variety of rates and terms, including interest‑only payments and fixed or adjustable‑rate programs.
Super Jumbo Home Loans – An Overview
As California’s Jumbo mortgage experts, Carlyle Financial provides you with an extensive suite of Jumbo and Super Jumbo loan options. If you’re ready to discuss getting a tailored loan option with a mortgage banker today, use the form on this page or call us now.
We strategically utilize multiple lending channels: regional banks and credit unions, brokerage through wholesale, and direct lending as a mortgage bank. For those with sophisticated financial investments requiring extra attention, we’ll execute a customized cash flow analysis. We evaluate complex income thoroughly to maximize our client’s buying power. We are grateful for our strong partnerships within the tech communities of both San Francisco and Los Angeles where we’re able to help employees using RSU income to qualify for home loans.
Interest Only Jumbo Home Loans
Interest-only jumbo mortgages are useful loan options if you prefer to keep your monthly payments low and want the flexibility to invest the savings or to make larger, irregular payments to principal on your own schedule. If you choose to make interest-only payments, your interest rate is fixed for a period of 5, 7, or 10 years. Once the interest-only period ends, your mortgage switches to a traditional amortization structure over the remaining loan term.
An interest-only mortgage can be beneficial:
- When you want to use the money saved for other investments.
- When you plan to be in the home for only a short period of time.
- When you earn a sizable bonus or income from commissions and want the ability to make larger, irregular payments to cut down on principal faster.
- When you prefer to keep monthly payments low for a period of time.
- When there is already substantial equity in the property.
Through our strong lending relationships, Carlyle Financial has access to some of the industry’s best interest-only pricing and products. We understand what it takes to get the deal done, and we will present options so you can select the right interest-only jumbo or super jumbo home loan for your needs. Contact us using the form on the right or by calling us to discuss your plans.
What is a Jumbo Loan and Who Would Need One?
Jumbo home loans are mortgages that are above the conforming lending limit (currently $548,250 and up to $822,375 for high-balance counties), or that might not meet conventional lending guidelines. In California’s hottest markets, increasing home values have made multi-million dollar, super jumbo loans the new normal. Structuring and closing super jumbo mortgages requires specialized experience, and with our ability to close these loans in-house, we have the expertise and know-how to get it done quickly and seamlessly
Here’s just a few examples of the ways we’re able to help clients with jumbo and super jumbo home loans:
- RSU income needed to qualify
- Loans up to $15,000,000
- Complex income
- Newly self-employed
- High debt-to-income ratio
- Unlimited cash-out
- Asset depletion and asset utilization
- Interest-only payment option
- 40-Year Term
- 5/5 ARM
- Bank statement loans
- 1-Year tax return program
- Delayed purchase financing
- 1031 exchanges
- Cross-collateralization loans
- Rental income from departing residence
- Multifamily properties
- Non-warrantable condos
- Entity vesting: irrevocable trust, blind trust, LLC, sub-S corporation or partnership
- Foreign Nationals and Visa Holders (E-1, H-1, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, and O-1)
Do you have an unusual scenario not listed here, or need a second opinion on your loan? Use our contact form (to the right) and a mortgage banker will contact you to discuss your needs at a time that is convenient for you.