Where other lenders can only offer limited choices, Carlyle Financial provides an extensive suite of jumbo and super‑jumbo loan options. You can choose from a wide variety of rates and terms, including interest‑only payments and fixed or adjustable‑rate programs
Interest-only payments can be an attractive and useful option among jumbo home loans. The rate is fixed for a period of 5, 7 or 10 years when clients can choose to pay only interest on the principal balance. After that time, the mortgage payment changes to a traditional amortized structure over the remainder of the term.
An interest-only mortgage can be beneficial:
- When you want to use the money saved for other investments.
- When you plan to be in the home for only a short period of time.
- When you earn a sizable bonus or income from commissions and want the ability to make larger, irregular payments to cut down on principal faster.
- When you prefer to keep monthly payments low for a period of time.
- When there is already substantial equity in the property.
Jumbo Home Loans – An Overview
Jumbo home loans are mortgages that are above the conforming lending limit (currently $453,100 and up to $679,650 for high-balance conforming), or that might not meet conventional lending guidelines.
Jumbo home loans are often requested by our clients in higher-priced real estate markets such as Los Angeles and San Francisco. Our staff has extensive experience in structuring and closing jumbo mortgages, while still providing you with the highest levels of service you won’t find elsewhere.
What makes us the leaders in jumbo lending:
- As a mortgage bank, we underwrite and fund our own jumbo home loans to save you time and prevent the headaches that come with using an outside lender.
- We provide flexible and competitive jumbo home loan packages with fixed or adjustable-rate products, as well as interest-only payment options.
- Our jumbo loans can also be used to purchase a second home or investment property.